SolidProfessor is supporting your schools and businesses during these times of uncertainty
As our communities are impacted by coronavirus (COVID-19), an increasing number of schools and businesses are making the difficult decision to operate remotely. We want you to know that we are standing with you during this shift. Here are the extra measures we’re taking to meet this increased need for online resources and to help make the transition as smooth as possible for you, your students, and your colleagues.
More hands on deck
We’re all pitching in. More SolidProfessor team members will be dedicated to answering your questions and helping you get set up with online engineering design training.
On-demand demo webinar
To meet increased interest and make it easy to learn about adopting our online training platform, we’ve recorded a demo of SolidProfessor that you can access at any time. View now.
Easy access to onboarding
Our team is at the ready. Whether you need early onboarding, a refresher on how to setup up your account, or just have questions about how to use our online platform, we'll be available so you can feel prepared.
Here's how to reach us
Contact us for help adopting a new online learning solution
If you need to quickly adopt online learning for engineering design, architecture, or manufacturing, or would like to schedule a personalized demo at your convenience, please contact our academic or commercial product specialists using the links below.
Get an early onboarding and other member support
If you’re a SolidProfessor member, please contact our support team for early onboarding, an account setup refresher, or other member support. We’re available to accommodate your schedule and answer any questions about how to use and implement our platform.
Sign up to access an on-demand demo of SolidProfessor! Learn how easy it is to get started with our industry-trusted online learning platform for your school or business.
We have free educational resources available to help you get started
As you try to conduct class or business as usual, here are some resources to help.
- Our online resource center has dozens of helpful e-guides, checklists, and e-books on important topics in engineering, architectural, and manufacturing design.
- You can always watch the first five videos in our courses for free.
- We have CSWA and CSWP exam prep guides.
- Our Design-to-Cost e-guide has some incredibly helpful advice to help you save time and money in the design and manufacturing process.
- Learn how to prepare your students for successful careers in engineering design with our comprehensive e-guide.
- Learn how to get your students remote access to Autodesk and SOLIDWORKS software.
- There are dozens of ideas for online projects and field trips that your students can take from home.
- Sign up to join our live webinar "Everything Teachers Need to Know about Perkins Funding" on April 2 at 11 a.m. PST / 12 p.m. CST / 1 p.m. EST.