Do you want to give your students hands-on digital fabrication experience?
A Fab Lab is a great way to give your students real-world skills in a fun, engaging environment! If you’ve ever been curious about what it takes to create a Fab Lab of your own, this e-guide is for you. It will walk you through each of the essential steps involved in building a Fab Lab, including:
- Step 1: Set your Fab Lab goals
- Step 2: Create a blueprint of the space
- Step 3: Get buy-in from key stakeholders
- Step 4: Choose the right tools
- Step 5: Embed your Fab Lab into your curriculum
- Tips, tricks, and advice
Fab Labs can be incredibly powerful when it comes to giving your students real-world, hands-on skills that they can take to the workplace. Plus, Fab Labs give them a space to explore, experiment, and learn on their own terms.
So, why not check it out and see for yourself if building a Fab Lab is the right move for you?